Unlimited Concept Boards
per user per month
Teams are FREE for a limited time!
Collaborate with your teammates. Co-edit Concept Boards in real-time.
Unlimited Concept Boards
Share Concept Pitches to tell the story of your innovation
Live Dashboard shows the status of all your innovation projects
Built-in Design Thinking Methods
Unlimited Reviewers (read and comment only)
All features included in the Individual and Team plans
Customized frameworks for your team's process
Innovation portfolio dashboards
Custom branding to make your team feel at home
Proprietary innovation analytics
Can I use Parlay for free?
Yes, Parlay is free forever for an individual. You can create as many concept boards as you want. If you want to collaborate with teammates and share your ideas to get feedback, you'll need to upgrade to the Team plan. For a limited time, the Team plan and all collaboration features are free! Take advantage of this promotional period, and join Parlay with your team!
Can I try out the Team plan before I buy it?
For a limited time, the Team plan and all the collaboration features are free! We'll contact you before the end of the free promotional period to discuss pricing. Once the promotion is over, the Team plan will have a free trial to try out Parlay and the collaboration features within your team.
Can I control who can edit my Concept Boards?
Your concept boards are always private to you and your team. Within a team, there are three types of user accounts that control how teammates access the team's concept boards:
- Team administrators: These people have full control of the team and all content. They can add and remove any teammate, change the team settings, upgrade or downgrade subscription plans, etc.
- Team members: These people have the ability to create new concept boards, add, edit and delete content on concept boards, create pitch snapshots, invite Reviewers, etc.
- Reviewers: These people have free accounts within the team. They only have the ability to read a concept board and give feedback in the built-in comments. They cannot create, edit, or delete content or concept boards.
These are my company secrets; how do I know my content is secure?
At Parlay, we take security very seriously. Our success is contingent upon protecting your content and keeping your innovation strategy private. Here's how we're keeping your concepts safe:
- We host our application on Microsoft's Azure platform and conform to their best practices regarding security. More on Azure security.
- All data going over the network is encrypted. All communication to and from our servers use HTTPS and TLS encryption.
- Our database is encrypted, so all of your content on our servers is secure even when it's not traveling over the network.
- Our database is backed up and replicated multiple times across multiple different geographic regions. Even if something goes wrong at the primary data center, your content will always be available. Daily backups of the entire system are kept for 7 days.
- We work with leading security industry professionals on best practices, security testing, and technology choices.